Friday, August 26, 2016


When I saw this, I decided it was too good not to share. It's possible it might not be viewed by the person who it is directed towards for awhile, but eventually I believe it will be seen and the point will be made.  The funny thing is, I learned I was blocked when I went to write an apology for sharing SOME of her mothers/sisters/friends comments to me. I decided I was emotional when I sent them to her and it was possible she was not aware of what her family and friends were saying to me and she might not be at fault. Her blocking me shows me, she was aware of the comments.(perhaps made them herself and worded them so it sounded like it was her mother? or a friends? who knows anymore) Anyway, her blocking me says a lot to me, says she can't handle the truth or perhaps guilt?